Operator-Assisted Conference Calls
When conference call hosting with highly skilled operators, personal service and constant attention is required, you can turn to our Operator-Assisted Conference Call Service with confidence. We offer one of the most secure, reliable and reasonably priced audio conferencing services available today.
Participants may dial in to a conference from anywhere in the world and are greeted by professional, responsive operators. Our operators manage every detail of your conference call and monitor the call's dynamics to insure it flows smoothly and without interruption.
- No Participant Limits
- Experienced Operators
- Q&A Session Options
- Conference Transcription
- Conference Recording
- No Time Limits
- USA-based Support
- International Access
- No Contracts
Service Feature Details
The features we offer and pre-planning time we invest in every operator-assisted call insures a smooth and successful conference.
- A reservation confirmation email containing all conference details is sent so that you can verify beforehand that your call is planned exactly as you want it.
- An operator is in attendance for the duration of your call to offer assistance from start to finish.
- An introductory speech allows the host(s) to speak uninterrupted to conference attendees.
- Fully managed question and answer sessions.
- A participant list is emailed post-call to document who attended the conference call.
- Receive a digital replay of your conference call for either regulatory or record keeping purposes.
- Available recording/transcription options:
- Have your call recorded to a CD and mailed via overnight
- Have an audio recording sent via e-mail or available by FTP
- Have your conference call transcribed and emailed to you
- Listen to your conference recording via phone playback
- A sub-conference is set up for the host(s) and speakers prior to start of the conference call to allow for last minute preparations.
- There are no limits on the length of the conference call or the number of participants that you can reserve for in advance.
All operators go through an intensive training program that emphasizes disaster-recovery, industry-specific audio teleconferencing requirements, problem-spotting, and professional communication skills. Simply put, they are the most highly trained and experienced professionals in the industry. Most importantly, they understand the role they play in the success of your conference.
Security concerns rank near the very top of our priority list in hosting your company's conference call. Our Operator-Assisted Conference Call Service has significant security features that allow you to conduct a managed business conference with complete confidence.
Our goal is to create the secure, customized conferencing environment that you require. If you have a request, we will do our best make it happen - just ask.
- Allowed Participants List - The call host can supply Law Conferencing with a list of participants you wish to allow entry into your conference call. As callers are arriving, the operator attending to your call will only allow previously approved callers to enter.
- Late Arrivals and Call Lockdown - The host may set up security parameters for the conference call in advance with instructions to not allow persons arriving late to join the call. Additionally, the host can instruct the operator attending the conference call to lock the call at any time.
- Attendee Removal - The host may instruct the attending operator to remove someone from the conference call at any time.